We promise to:
- Treat you with respect and understanding.
- Listen and respond promptly, sympathetically and constructively to all comments.
- Exceed all requirements for safety and sterility within the practice.
- Use only proven, safe and biocompatible materials and techniques.
- Try to run on time wherever possible.
- Invest constantly in acquiring new knowledge, skill and technology.
We ask you to:
- Arrive in good time for your appointments and, should you need to rearrange or cancel, please give at least 48 hours notice to avoid a charge.
- Follow our instructions to care for your smile.
- Attend review and maintenance appointments as advised.
- Pay for treatments when requested; we accept cash, cheques and most major credit or debit cards. We also offer payment schemes should you wish to spread the cost of treatment.
- Talk to us, let us know what you think of what we do; right and wrong.
- Help our practice grow by recommending us to your family, friends and colleagues.